Thursday, November 15, 2007

Snuggles

At last, at last I'm home. With relief I burrow into my blanket as I type this. Noone to wake in the morning, no applications to submit, no guesthouse but my own sweet smelling bed. My hair is fanned out on my pillow and I stare for a moment at the familiar ceiling away from typing this.

I admit, I am tired of Y. The incessant questioning got to me. I'm afraid my temper is not as cool as it should be nor is my demeanor sweet (snort.. sweet indeed). But it gets to me. Why? Why? Why? Y the why bleater. I'm cruel and mean and will be throughly ashamed of myself in the morning. I went through my submitted applications right now. They dont seem materially affected by the hurry and the tight deadlines. Gah, I hate them all.

I want my ruby mine back.

I was just teaching Siddesh. The outlook is bleak but not hopeless. I hope he makes it through. I did give as much time as I could. I did. I came back from KL and gave time to him, tired as I am. Most honestly I've tried to equip him with the basics to help him pass. Still I am more qualified to give the exam than he is, but maybe I did some good too.

Love is a cruel thing. It captures and enslaves. And I'm lonely. What kind of crap is this lonely love? I want calls, smses. Why am I the one pining? At this rate, if I get accepted into any program, the long distance wont seem like anything new. I mean, we're doing fine with this long distance relationship in Singapore. I am dissatisfied, lonely, lonely, lonely! This is a plea for help. DO something.

:(
This lovely blog post was supposed to be about me in bed, snuggled away, peppered with stream of consciousness sentences. I didn't want it to end in heart-tugs. boo