Thursday, November 1, 2007

I'm feeling wrung out, my modesty and my passive-aggressive vanity is washed away with all the reticence and I'm exposed to me as I am. And I'm like hmm... I need to trade up. Where is incarnation when you need it.
The symptoms are many- overwhelming urge to dress better (to hide the soul-blight), raging for admiration (to make up for all the self-doubt), long blank staring (because the secret is out, I was never thinking)

Still, the structure is there. Its not all bad, only it was worse than I expected. All that quasi-pride hid my insecurities, but insecurities are like fungus, they need sun to die and dry out.

What am I going on about. Its what them calls em MBA applications. I can only hope. A year later, I'm going to come back to this page and read it. I am now imagining that. Only I can't. What will a year bring? Stay tuned.