Thursday, November 1, 2007

Don't you love mood swings. My mood is swinging high now. I have no reason to be happy (the opposite actually) but I feel a spring in my blood. I am afraid reality will come purring at my feet soon. You poor dear cat, you're my real pet, but let me sit here awhile with the lemmings of my mind.
Its making me sit here with a puzzled frown on my face as I twiddle my fingers. This happiness feels like inspiration, but inspiration for what? Where does thwarted inspiration go? And I'm thinking, thinking. The glass is foggy outside, its raining and on the inside, I think. And I think that I am fey. A happiness that comes with a touch of ugly, a streak of dirt. And now I think that, I want to wrap this mood away and put it aside.

I sit crossly, trying my best not to feel happy. Odd, that