Wednesday, November 14, 2007

A KL trip

Age creeps upon me. I slept at 1 yesterday and was up at 5:50, walked around a bit due to the event and now I'm wilting with sleep. I plan on sleeping for a bit and then sitting down in earnest to finish off my application. This kind of silly tiredness comes with age. So its good to know I look like I am nineteen or twenty (cheeky grin).
I had a great time yesterday. There were two pretty bar girls and Subbu was wilting from lack of attention, and whatever little he did say made me squirm on the inside. Poor guy, so naive. I chatted with them to put them at ease and explained the cause (Subbu, liquor, etc). With signal support from Shyam and yandan we got everything going okay. The girls were quite sweet and good fun. Everyone was in good spirits (ahem). And what photos. Such crazy photographs. Not of mine (dignified) .

Event today was okay as well. The getting up early and being kept on my feet was not so great but good in a wearing oneself out kind of way. Endorphins I guess. I wasn't too shy today and did talk to several people without feeling as if I should go and hide as I sometimes have felt in the past. And Amit was being nice too. I'm getting quite glib if I can talk with Amit for long periods of time.

I feel good. Tadadadadada.. so on and so forth. Lots of reasons. I feel less fat, less gauche, less messed up. Man, I must be delusional from tiredness huh :p