Now to redeem myself
You see, though my mind is in the gutter, I do give that people are capable of that entire spectrum of betterness. And I am honestly happy when what I fear does not come to pass. I am an optimistic pessimist. I like it very much when I'm proved wrong.
That's all fine, bloggy, but I mean to come to this. I was mournfully predicting break ups and all that. The confused woman has come through the haze as she ever was and happiness is back. But the horn of caution has been blown and S is not taking anything for granted. He is jealously hoarding his precious precious relationship and shall fly down on Saturday.
I am very happy. Or as happy as one can be in another person's happiness. I'm happy that S is not looking like death and I don't have to muffle my laughter at Jay Leno lest my joy runs heavily over someones sorrow. Selfish b to the end, eh Ippi?