Baba got his book yesterday. He says he likes it, but he hasn't finished it yet. I hope he will still like it then. I feel happy. So what if he got it a little early.
It's so easy to pick out presents for my family. We're all fanatics one way or another. Baba pretty much appreciates any good book. Ma loves beautiful things- crystals, porcelain, gemstones, art. And Tia? Well, once I'd say she was the easiest to pick out a present for. A fellow LOTR fan, a brilliant pianist, artist and with a taste in humour similar to mine. These days she's a little caught up with her studies, so one is not so sure if she'll really appreciate anything that will distract her from them. Her storage space is limited these days with her move to hostel. I want to shower her with LOTR collectibles, terry Pratchetts, Garfield& far side comics, new music, art materials. But to be honest, she doesn't have the time or space for them. I'm going to have to think hard when her birthday comes around.
And Brutus? What does this most handsome member of the Bhattacharya family like? What does this photogenic dashing clan member desire? That's the easiest answer. A doggy-bone, that's what. Food in any form will do too. Brutus, I do love you so. You're my most favourite person in the world. My very dearest darling dog.
