Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Some shade of blue

Blues, blues, blues. Baby I got some shade of them blues.
My house is no house and their house is no house and noone I know is waltzing about. Alone, alone.
Tomorrow I go to KL. 2 days there. I'm not into this.
Saturday I shift. I'm not into that.
Saturday Shukla gets married. I'll look portly and maternal in my sari.
Sunday I'm going to stare at the ceiling and sigh.
Monday work and dinner with the docents.
Who knows about tuesday.
And everyone is telling me about my focus, when really, I'm losing mine.
Don't be nice, be mean, be mean, pour your scathing meanness upon my blues.
Nicenesses make me pour my blues upon you
They catch, they catch.
Be nice to me. I'm so bored, so tired, so not meant for any of this.


Plus I ate a whole pizza. I am SO going to look maternal in my sari. Gag

No comments: