I slept at 12:30 yesterday. barely as I slept I was woken up again. it was S and A, they were getting ready to leave and it was 5ish! I didn't feel the passage of time at all. And barely did these facts register, that the urgency also registered and I did a frankenstein awakening. The kind where you rise from horizontal to sitting up like a spring hinge is installed in your hip.
At first my intention was just to say bye, but S was going to the airport, so I went along as well. Zany few hours, due to general sleeplessness, but well spent. I don't even have to tell you how I felt when we said bye. Now A's off. The first of us all. Good for you! New horizons, new things, new people. Take a good look at it all for me.
Life is full of partings.
I am so bad at knowing what other people think and this only proves it. Someone has said they consider me a friend. I am quite touched but I'd have never believed it if I was told so. People forget me soon. I wonder if I extend the same discourtesy to them and if that is the reason why?
I met my Amazon today. Far from the admiration I felt seeing her the first time, I was actually a little frightened. If she was to hit me, I'd break a bone. The picture in the lift could be titled "the athlete and the cowering sissy". She was deep in thought but there was a sneer on her lip and a disdain in her eye which kept me well to my side. How soft, how gentled I was, in a dress and heels and with only enough muscle to walk from A to B. She? Brawny, tall, frightening, strong in a nondescript floppy clothes. Scary.
H is making himself at home at Rajesh's house. He's unpacked and is buzzing around with energy. Unpacking, shopping, gym, all in the space of a day. Is nothing impossible for H-man? Find out in the next issue! Well, he's alright. Only not very original.
Rajesh finally called. He needs to come back. I feel too mopey and I've grown used to telling him things.
Tia is still very stressed out. Talked to her today for a while. Dearest little sister of mine. It is unfair that the "thenardiers" should be so insensitive. Grade A asses.
And so this day comes to an end. A no good useless day. Those who've gotten things done today should thank their stars. Great things have unpleasant or slow beginnings at times and the greatest thing is to have made that beginning. I am longing for my turn.
Tuesday, July 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment