skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Green as emerald
Vampire Cat smiles because you have to sleep sometime
What I'm actually up to
Heigh ho Heigh ho
Saturday, January 9, 2010
"You seem so mature for 26."
Really? What do women of 26 do? Traipse around? Play practical jokes on their Deans? Do everything to excess?
Alas, I was born 40. And proper.
Now shoo, I'm going to bed early on Saturday night.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Blog Archive
►
2014
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
2013
(9)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(4)
►
2012
(25)
►
December
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(2)
►
2011
(51)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(10)
▼
2010
(130)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(12)
►
May
(13)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(14)
▼
January
(28)
Yesterday Laura praised me and praised me and prai...
I get the whole Classics thing. Take North and Sou...
Half an hour of talk with Becker.And I don't think...
Giffen, meet Veblen
Prayer
Convection currents work!
Bad things seem worst just before you sleep and th...
Cheerleader
I've always been a little indisciplined. I find it...
The art of peace and concentration is in ignoring ...
Patience.
Was reading about the impostor syndrome. I was jus...
Success
I am so hungry these days yet feel so fastidious. ...
A man on tv wiped his eyes as he spoke of his old ...
I just finished an assignment and I'm feeling buzz...
"You seem so mature for 26."
Fool, Buffoon, Imbecile
When things don't go the way I secretly want them ...
Five thirty in the morning and I'm so hungry I fee...
Everything is blurring together
Back in Chicago. Thank goodness I landed in the af...
Singapore lacks 2% salicylic acid. My skin is not ...
Remember children, things are more frightening whe...
Do...Not...Want...To...Go...Back...(written with g...
Begin limbo again.I hurt to think of leaving to re...
Why do we forget king Alfred?legendary Arthur gets...
Lady of Shalott
►
2009
(175)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(13)
►
October
(19)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(11)
►
June
(22)
►
May
(24)
►
April
(14)
►
March
(18)
►
February
(23)
►
January
(12)
►
2008
(91)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(14)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(15)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(14)
►
2007
(112)
►
December
(15)
►
November
(21)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(16)
►
July
(20)
►
June
(14)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(1)
About Me
Ipshita Bhattacharya
I'm a curious person and I want to know more about everything.
View my complete profile