Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I am so hungry these days yet feel so fastidious. I'll be starving but to see the food in the cafe under its bright lights, glistening I'll turn away to get a nice tub of yoghurt and orange juice. I'll think and look and think of what else I could want, but I don't really want anything there. Hungry and clutching my side I pay and eat my yoghurt and drink the juice. I'm still hungry.

I got home hungry and faint. I took out my big carton of juice and guzzled it. I'm still hungry. I had some cheese and bread. The immediate need has been met. But what will I do for dinner? I feel like there is a hole in my stomach that nothing here is worthy of filling. Stupid Singapore and its good food.

I hate feeling hungry. Hungry Hungry HUNGRY
Oh God. So hungry. I fear I'm going to have to go to a restaurant and get some good food. Or cook? I don't want to cook. but I'm so HUNGRY