Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The villains are alive but the protagonist (As I like to think of it) is being slowly killed by her own mind. Boo!
So much for books.
I miss Chicago. I loved Chicago. What a beautiful city. I shall and will go back to it one day. I miss my friends. I wish the wedding could have been held so that everyone could attend. I would have loved to meet everyone once more. Ah well (pulling out the metaphorical planner), here's a good excuse to travel.
I miss Singy too. I want to finish up the new house. I keep dreaming of what I can make of the third bedroom. I love the view and the french windows. I love the snug dimensions. I want that room. It is myyy room.
I feel troubled and restless. As if I had new teeth that were due to come out. Teething pains? I can't imagine why? I don't have any reasons to be so and I can't fathom why. Cabin fever? Perhaps. I think it's just the sitting around doing nothing. I have spent my whole life studying. Getting married is a nice interlude but it was not for this. I want to work. I want to compete. I want to win. I don't even mind writhing if i don't win, that only makes me work harder to win. I want hamsters and dogs (who will be supported by my salary). I want to be able to be entirely independent and that means money. And if I have to die sooner or later I really want to get something done. And that does not mean sitting around in this half asleep stage of life. I know, I know. Really driven people would have made a lot out of this two weeks. Just call me not really all that driven but unfortunately driven enough to still be restless. Sigh. Double Sigh.
It remains to be seen if Irony will raise its lovely head once I start working and pining over the 'idyllic days'. What a hypocrite I shall be then.