Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Hooray.
It's all over. I'm done and am recovered too from the post wedding illness. I have celebrated by washing the sheets, unpacking and getting a new WC installed. Ah domesticity.

Was also reading a big fat biography of the Brontes. Heart goes out to Bronwell. Dislike Charlotte as thoroughly as before. Much prefer Emily or Anne.

Speaking of Juvenilia, I rate our barbera comics right up there . And my little plays with Sunsilk whom I still have and adore. There are somethings one cannot remove from ones life. A little rubber sheepdog with masses of nylon hair is on that list.

Yet so much to do while still tired. Vaccinations, paperwork and home improvement before the honeymoon and the final plunge into work. I refuse to work up trepidation for it just because I ought to. Whatever I may feel later I can't find anything in me but enthusiasm. Here is to work!