Monday, August 9, 2010

Heeby Jeebies

Getting bogged down with this wedding. My advice to all introverts out there, have a small wedding with as little ceremony as possible. I'm being dutiful and quiet but the price of duty is frazzled nerves, tension, a vague restlessness and a rising swell of panic. Just 2 weeks more. Just two weeks more.
It doesn't help that I am sitting jobless with no useful work to do. I am just about rusting away. I miss my MBA hecticness. I miss the excitement of my internship. Heck, I even miss the plod and toil of Frost compared to this. That's a longer wait. All the way till October.
An empty mind is a devil's workshop so I'm trying to fill my time as fruitfully as I can. Reading as much as I can. Playing a lot of Sudoku. Rediscovering the lovely and priceless Kingdom of Loathing...
Patience, patience, patience....