skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Green as emerald
Vampire Cat smiles because you have to sleep sometime
What I'm actually up to
Heigh ho Heigh ho
Friday, October 16, 2009
Inertia is my worst enemy. It keeps me from necessary change. It turns little swerves off the road into wide sweeping detours.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Blog Archive
►
2014
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
2013
(9)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(4)
►
2012
(25)
►
December
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(2)
►
2011
(51)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(10)
►
2010
(130)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(12)
►
May
(13)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(14)
►
January
(28)
▼
2009
(175)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(13)
▼
October
(19)
I need to get a grip on myself
Everything is alive and I'm glad again. A cup of c...
Is it so hard to listen to me that I must be inter...
Got my halloween costume today. I refuse to plan a...
So I'm theatrical with youI'm still doing fine in ...
I look back at all the strange posts I've been mak...
I stare down the alternate paths my life could hav...
Inertia is my worst enemy. It keeps me from necess...
"You don't really love me, you just keep me hangin...
long distance blues
Ah, the nice *clean* feeling of anger
I must submit with grace to the inevitable. I want...
I feel there are dried patches of paint in my past...
Kindle
Pact
What happens when one wants something badly but on...
The revenge of the spiders
Greed
Spiders and rain
►
September
(4)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(11)
►
June
(22)
►
May
(24)
►
April
(14)
►
March
(18)
►
February
(23)
►
January
(12)
►
2008
(91)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(14)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(15)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(14)
►
2007
(112)
►
December
(15)
►
November
(21)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(16)
►
July
(20)
►
June
(14)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(1)
About Me
Ipshita Bhattacharya
I'm a curious person and I want to know more about everything.
View my complete profile