skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Green as emerald
Vampire Cat smiles because you have to sleep sometime
What I'm actually up to
Heigh ho Heigh ho
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Nathaniel is dead.
Every time I realise that again, I want to curl up and cry.
Characters in books affect me like this
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Blog Archive
►
2014
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
2013
(9)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(4)
►
2012
(25)
►
December
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(2)
►
2011
(51)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(10)
►
2010
(130)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(12)
►
May
(13)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(14)
►
January
(28)
►
2009
(175)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(13)
►
October
(19)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(11)
►
June
(22)
►
May
(24)
►
April
(14)
►
March
(18)
►
February
(23)
►
January
(12)
▼
2008
(91)
►
December
(5)
▼
November
(7)
I succumbed to the temptation of fanfiction. I alw...
Talk about being pliable. I was in misery reading ...
Another little gushing tribute from me to a great ...
That's right, rip that binding off. You look and y...
I can't read it. I can't read it again and remembe...
Nathaniel is dead. Every time I realise that again...
Cold, crisp, the air is like a lettuce leaf. I am ...
►
October
(2)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(14)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(15)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(14)
►
2007
(112)
►
December
(15)
►
November
(21)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(16)
►
July
(20)
►
June
(14)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(1)
About Me
Ipshita Bhattacharya
I'm a curious person and I want to know more about everything.
View my complete profile