Went for a movie yesterday "the golden compass". The characterisations were great, the action was good, I thought it held together well, but they left out the ending. I was in shock.
Today it feels like a bad dream.
Always I've thought that good books make bad movies. I relented of late with Lord of the rings. If they could take something so dear to me and make it almost dearer, I was wrong with my assumptions. But today I am justified with the negative view. And that in turn makes me turn with added amazement to the people behind LOTR-the movie. They did so many things right. I hope they know it, because the credit is huuuge. I offer my praise and prayers once more.
In other news. the sister has received the present. She tells me she loved it. I hope she did. I put all my heart into it.