My very beautiful colleague from work has broken up with her boyfriend with whom she had a very serious relationship. I don't know the details yet, but I know the chaos that is about to ensue. It always does, when a pretty girl is turned loose upon the dating market. And she's not just pretty, she's beautiful. Miracle of miracles that she is extraordinarily nice and kind hearted too.
She's visibly distraught and I am at a loss to know how to handle her. Leave her alone, I guess. My eagerness to be of help makes me make clumsy overtures which make me wince for days. It's part vanity isn't it? That one think one can be of use when one has no part to play in the tragedy happening. She looks really bad. I am glad she has a large support structure to buoy her up. She wont acknowledge it to be of help now, but she will later. Poor sweet thing. How on earth did this happen when things were going so well?
Sunday, May 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment