I think about everything superlative and good in the world. Hard work. But so beautiful.
Music is larger, bigger than any person who creates it. I can imagine divinity in it
I don't understand a word but it is happy and sad by meter
I want to be a writer someday but still I can't manage to put together words to describe how I feel. Sigh
The truth is that I am getting to used to keeping radio silence on what I really think and feel and it feels new. I should try more. Even if it is nerdy, absurd, irrelevant it is still me.
Oh my god that lilting theme just grew out of the chorus and all coherent thought flew. Die, die die! in bliss. I offer you all the karma I have to spare, all the goodwill I can pass on, anything in any bank a person can have for creating this.