Saturday, March 26, 2011

I am like those three monkeys. The news is so tough to read these last few weeks like a particularly harsh novel. The uncertainty is messing with my head. But I do read every headline. And that leads to more reading.
The world was never okay, was it? I wish I had known this when I was studying history. The 14 reasons for WWI and the 6 consequences of the British winning some war in their conquest of India, that was all bullcrap wasn't it. I mean, the marks cut if you dind't have all 6 points listed come on. It was as mad, as uncertain then as it was now. And to freeze all of that to just outcomes is an unfair rendition. To destroy all the whatifs

In other news, must exercise more. Am losing tone. I shall be nice woffly office worker soon at this rate