skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Green as emerald
Vampire Cat smiles because you have to sleep sometime
What I'm actually up to
Heigh ho Heigh ho
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Decisions, decisions. So much easier to be weak. Yet I got to look out for long run Ipshita.
Milton Friedman comes to mind (wry)
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Blog Archive
►
2014
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
2013
(9)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(4)
►
2012
(25)
►
December
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(2)
►
2011
(51)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(10)
▼
2010
(130)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(12)
►
May
(13)
►
April
(12)
▼
March
(11)
Decisions, decisions. So much easier to be weak. Y...
One of my classmates passed away. His resume is up...
Irritation. I was academically interested to see i...
I don't want comfort. I don't want simplicity. I w...
Too much of support the classics- Stay rooted to t...
The problem with facebook is that it makes you so ...
Avocado
If a movie makes you think and think and think and...
Boo. I miss the boy
I was sitting at a cafe with a friend when a dog w...
What's the trade off? a) You can be a nice person ...
►
February
(14)
►
January
(28)
►
2009
(175)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(13)
►
October
(19)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(11)
►
June
(22)
►
May
(24)
►
April
(14)
►
March
(18)
►
February
(23)
►
January
(12)
►
2008
(91)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(14)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(15)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(14)
►
2007
(112)
►
December
(15)
►
November
(21)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(16)
►
July
(20)
►
June
(14)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(1)
About Me
Ipshita Bhattacharya
I'm a curious person and I want to know more about everything.
View my complete profile