It's a good day for beginnings and a good day for ends. I call it auspicious. I prepare to throw off this baggage which was this last quarter and move onwards. I did not get done what I aimed to do but it was not time entirely wasted. I am starting to feel old. I'm beginning to ask questions such as 'And then? And then?' till I exasperatedly answer 'And then they die' or 'And then I die'. Me dying is not so bad suddenly. I was thinking this over for a casual acquaintance and realised with a shock that I don't even want them to die. It's so final. And then I think about my beautiful Brutus whom I will never see again.
Morbid thoughts. I want the gleam of winter sunshine even if it comes with bitter cold. I want to be away from here. Or I want to really grow up and get my priorities straight.