I am feeling strangely restless and moved. My head is full of history, the celtic missionaries, the frankish kings, the kingdom of Al-andalus. I am also ashamed to say I only today realised the actual dates of birth of Islam. But it's only adding to the whirring of the brain cogs.
My sister is through to the second bartimaeus book and she asked me if nathaniel turns evil. I replied cautiously but my voice broke. I can't think of those books without a surge of emotion.
Finally I can't help but think that I am too nice to the undeserving. And even while I think it I can't change the way I feel. I may flare up at the moment of irritation but my follow through in resentment and anger is weak. And while I am rationally telling myself that my emotions are irrational, irrationally, I can't change those emotions one whit.
So you see, my head is very full today. On top of all this I am actively working. I feel like it's about to explode (a non-headache metaphor mind you. this is a physically painless process and is only mentally disorienting)