Wednesday, April 29, 2009

It's a pity this blog is in the public domain. Though I am convinced I have very few readers (can be counted on two fingers is my guess), it still prevents me from blogging entirely openly at times for fear of hurting people who may stumble on it.

But really, the idiots one meets along the way of life. You change your status to strangelove in honour of the movie, and twerps from the past pop up asking if everything is alright, about love, points of view, the indefinable. I humour them briefly by conversing but then the twerp goes into entropy and how thats a point of view. Love and entropy! Fitting that it should follow from Dr Strangelove. What a complete idiot!

But I should feel glad from a certain point of view. He brought up my 11th standard physics teacher and that reminded me of the immense crush I had on him. He was a tiny little gnome, hopping around with energy, sparks in his eyes as he unravelled the wonders of the world. His equations were meticulous and he understood everything he taught, no question too bizarre for him. My world really spun around him at one time. A case of intellectual infatuation, I suppose. I wonder what he's up to.