Sunday, April 26, 2009

24

One class
One group meeting
One 4 hour call with Singapore,
One bout of clearing away debris in my life
One trip to the ER
One house party
One trip to the clinic in the morning
One marathon to avoid
One protest march to detour around
4 gallons of gatorade
7 taxi rides
Some sleep

Well, what happened was after my 3 hour corp fin class, I had a call with Singapore, met up with an acquaintance, went to jeannice's, got called away because Soo was very sick and had to go to the hospital. I find out in the morning she's no better and we go around chicago trying to find a clinic thats open only its a terrible day to fall ill. half the roads are cordoned off for a marathon, the other half for a march for something or the other. We get to one eventually but the rain is coming down in sheets and we can barely see across the street. It turns out that Soo is still dehydrated and so we buy gallons of gatorade and I take her home. Aditi's taken over the nursing now so I feel easy in my conscience in coming home (through pouring rain, did I mention?). Finally, I'll drop by again in the evening with more gatorade if necessary.

Settling down to enjoy my cereal. I've earned it.