Friday, February 15, 2008

I'm restlessing. There are wings on my ankles and buzzing blood in my ears. What is this office to hohld me down? Gravity and shards of glass keep from shouldering my way through the window, but the elevator is an equally respectable option. However what on earth do I do once I am out?
I ought to sew on missing buttons
I ought to give my clothes to the salvation army
I ought to exercise
I ought to stock up for the weekend

I dont want to do any of these things, I dont know what I want to do. I feel like lying down and letting my dreams entertain me. Hold on, there are movies running. Noone I know is free for a movie today. Wine and pizza?
Ha...


Edit: I've done some of my pressing oughts already. My flute has been sent for repair. I wait, I hanker for them to call back. Fluuute.