skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Green as emerald
Vampire Cat smiles because you have to sleep sometime
What I'm actually up to
Heigh ho Heigh ho
Thursday, January 31, 2008
How
nice
it is to listen to music on the radio and feel that none of it is remotely related to you.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Blog Archive
►
2014
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
2013
(9)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(4)
►
2012
(25)
►
December
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(2)
►
2011
(51)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(10)
►
2010
(130)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(12)
►
May
(13)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(14)
►
January
(28)
►
2009
(175)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(13)
►
October
(19)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(11)
►
June
(22)
►
May
(24)
►
April
(14)
►
March
(18)
►
February
(23)
►
January
(12)
▼
2008
(91)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(14)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(15)
►
February
(11)
▼
January
(14)
How nice it is to listen to music on the radio and...
All those sleepless nights and irritable turns and...
Rereading the earlier blogs, I feel damn silly. Ep...
It's a game, isn't it?
Don't hyperventilate. (Ragged breathing)I didn't t...
Some songs and lyrics produce a state of happy dre...
I can't sleep. I love my dog. I LOVE my dog. Endle...
I have a growing frustration with myself. To put i...
Rubber
I bought some wonderful cheese, a provolone. It's...
Ariel
When I read about great people of the past and som...
There are many words in the english language for t...
So its a new year. But it feels a bit like work in...
►
2007
(112)
►
December
(15)
►
November
(21)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(16)
►
July
(20)
►
June
(14)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(1)
About Me
Ipshita Bhattacharya
I'm a curious person and I want to know more about everything.
View my complete profile