Tuesday, March 6, 2012

What that girl from high school would have written

They say discipline is the key. I will choose the substance over the allure
Yet you stand looking out at the world. I have few microns of control and yet I submit
Should I be fool or queen? beggar, mendicant, pauper or preacher, merchant, lord?
Ready to pick up the song at every tune or deaf to the music of life while I bend to it?

Everything is brightly lit but I am blind from this onslaught of light. And were it dark I would see the retinal after light images. Sight in real or metaphorical form is misleading. And what will I trust? The hand which leads me will as gladly toss me beneath the truck. And I am blind blind blind

It's amazing. I can wax methaphorical and blah over something as mundane as business sense

Why? What did you think this post was about?