Friday, January 7, 2011

If anyone thinks that growing up and settling down is an easy thing, let them think again. I am tired by the endless burdens of responsibility placed upon me. I not only have to make sure that all my work tasks are thought out and executed, I have to pay loans, bills, do dry cleaning, laundry, supervise maids, do the groceries, clean, iron, feed and clean bunnies, make sure the house is stocked, dream up pretty things, shop for formals, accompany people to places when I would much rather be doing things on my own.
And anytime I want to just let be, I can't. There is a duty to override it. And there is always a duty. At least 16 hours a day. Usually when I sleep, the time is my own and my dreams are my own. But yesterday night I was working and running all night. I woke more exhausted almost.

Why can't I dance, read books, go have cocktails and dress up instead of being a babysitter, watch people slur, listen to loud annoying music. I don't have any of *my* music lined up in the system and I listen to it covertly on my laptop. Soon my personality will be a covert hidden thing, to come out at the full of moon.

I haven't danced in so long. I hate bad blues. I hate whisky. I love dogs, I love wakeboarding, I love the water, I love good food, silly movies. I am tired of being the one doing the looking after. I miss being looked after.

But this is in the end a silly rant. Childhood's end. Boo!

Edit: I was being whiny last night. Forgive me Bloggy
Edit no 2: I am perfectly happy!!!!!! I am allowed to be moody