skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Green as emerald
Vampire Cat smiles because you have to sleep sometime
What I'm actually up to
Heigh ho Heigh ho
Saturday, November 6, 2010
"Are you from McK?" he asked
"No, I'm from the other."
"Ah, that's good. I hate the McK."
Hmmm... I am going to have to learn to deal with the general perception of people in this line of work
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Blog Archive
►
2014
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
2013
(9)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(4)
►
2012
(25)
►
December
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(2)
►
2011
(51)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(10)
▼
2010
(130)
►
December
(10)
▼
November
(9)
I admit it, when I first saw my bunnies my first t...
I have read this one paragraph in Quo Vadis, 5-15 ...
There is a streak of stubbornness and cowardice in...
You know its a good evening when-you're listening ...
What is GDP? Are my people happy?
It's called a learning curve, stupid!
Just when you think you're done being a fan girl. ...
Was looking at company management changes. Was loo...
"Are you from McK?" he asked"No, I'm from the othe...
►
October
(1)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(12)
►
May
(13)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(14)
►
January
(28)
►
2009
(175)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(13)
►
October
(19)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(11)
►
June
(22)
►
May
(24)
►
April
(14)
►
March
(18)
►
February
(23)
►
January
(12)
►
2008
(91)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(14)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(15)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(14)
►
2007
(112)
►
December
(15)
►
November
(21)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(16)
►
July
(20)
►
June
(14)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(1)
About Me
Ipshita Bhattacharya
I'm a curious person and I want to know more about everything.
View my complete profile