skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Green as emerald
Vampire Cat smiles because you have to sleep sometime
What I'm actually up to
Heigh ho Heigh ho
Thursday, May 13, 2010
Couch Battles
The devil in me doesn't want to work. It wants to surf, snack and laze on this couch.
the more practical me, needs to get the Hall-woodward plan understood and written out.
We're battling it out. I heard myself say aloud sharply, "Ipshita, use your brains and get it done."
Surely I'll be schizophrenic soon
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Blog Archive
►
2014
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
2013
(9)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(4)
►
2012
(25)
►
December
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(2)
►
2011
(51)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(10)
▼
2010
(130)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(12)
▼
May
(13)
Summer is really here. I was strolling by the rive...
"The idea, for instance, that the ring of power sh...
Consumed by dance. Last night I was tossing and tu...
What will I miss about the US?I'm not sure but one...
I am going to see a real work of art today. Banksy...
got back from the conference today and I felt intr...
I love my Sauron doll
Couch Battles
A big goose hissed at me on my way home last night...
There is something like the paralysis of being thr...
I never thought this would be a problem with me bu...
I hate saying goodbyes. However I may recover afte...
Some people are really liabilities. If I start to ...
►
April
(12)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(14)
►
January
(28)
►
2009
(175)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(13)
►
October
(19)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(11)
►
June
(22)
►
May
(24)
►
April
(14)
►
March
(18)
►
February
(23)
►
January
(12)
►
2008
(91)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(14)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(15)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(14)
►
2007
(112)
►
December
(15)
►
November
(21)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(16)
►
July
(20)
►
June
(14)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(1)
About Me
Ipshita Bhattacharya
I'm a curious person and I want to know more about everything.
View my complete profile