skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Green as emerald
Vampire Cat smiles because you have to sleep sometime
What I'm actually up to
Heigh ho Heigh ho
Monday, March 9, 2009
"And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you."
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Blog Archive
►
2014
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
2013
(9)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(4)
►
2012
(25)
►
December
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(2)
►
2011
(51)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(10)
►
2010
(130)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(12)
►
May
(13)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(14)
►
January
(28)
▼
2009
(175)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(13)
►
October
(19)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(11)
►
June
(22)
►
May
(24)
►
April
(14)
▼
March
(18)
Aches of missing people.And yet, how soon will I b...
Airport. Where I wring my hands anxiously and wait...
I should clean the house, I should clean the house...
Can't Study
Every now and then when I get too full of myself I...
My Daily Workout
I am not a good person
Criminals of Philadelphia
Deviant Ancestors
The meanings of sky
Nothing new but this tickled me all over againbewa...
It's Saint Patrick's Day today. Chicago has gone n...
Another absurdity I read today. Was reading about ...
The two thousand yard stare
A Lecturer's Plea
"And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss al...
"Like most sophisticated hunters, they are curiou...
"In his classic study, "Manias, Panics and Crashes...
►
February
(23)
►
January
(12)
►
2008
(91)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(14)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(15)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(14)
►
2007
(112)
►
December
(15)
►
November
(21)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(16)
►
July
(20)
►
June
(14)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(1)
About Me
Ipshita Bhattacharya
I'm a curious person and I want to know more about everything.
View my complete profile